Research shows that children learn by doing, and they need many opportunities to explore and grow. Preschool activities that align with best practices can foster creativity, as well as promote emotional, cognitive, social, and physical development. Developmentally appropriate activities can also build self-esteem and enthusiasm for learning. The adult’s role is to support children’s interests and guide learning needs by fostering individual learning and child development at every age and stage through active, hands-on discovery and exploration. Our planned curriculum introduces and reinforces concepts of math, science, language, social awareness, spiritual development, environment, art, and health. We look forward to sharing this experience with your family and partnering with you on your child’s educational journey.
- Our curriculum is based on the philosophy is grounded in a century’s worth of work by researchers such as Maslow, Vygotsky, Piaget, and Erickson.
- We will provide a wide range of hands-on, interactive materials allowing children to experiment and explore their surroundings.
- The activity and project suggestions provided in our kits are aligned with specific Learning Goals and Objectives.
- The curriculum is designed to meet and support the Missouri Early Childhood Education standards with a STEAM focus.
- The program will also encourage involvement of family members in each child’s learning.
For more information: Our Curriculum Educational Philosophy
For an overview of our curriculum please click here
How we match up with Missouri Early Childhood Learning Objectives click here
For specific Learning Objectives and Goals for our Preschool Curriculum click here
For specific Learning Objectives and Goals for our Toddler Curriculum click here